If it weren't for my boobs feeling like they were being ripped off I would've never thought to take the test. But there I was in the bathroom of Target peeing on a stick praying to see those double lines. I waited the obligatory 5 minutes and there they were!
I don't have any symptoms other than major fatigue and the "girls" being sore. I refuse to get my hopes up this time. I still have people asking me how pregnant I am, which I'm thankful to say I don't cry anymore when I'm asked. My mother used to always say "bad news travels fast", I guess this wasn't what she meant, because it's been almost three months and I'm still telling people who congratulate me on my pregnancy about my loss. And the looks on their faces.... SMDH!
So, now that the test is a BIG OLE POSITIVE time to call my doctor... wahoo!

No comments:
Post a Comment