How's the baby growing: Bloog's (the parasite) is now able to hear outside noise from down in my womb. Studies show that he/she likes gentle music and listening to mommy and daddy's voices are the most soothing. Nipples are starting to sprout, and that little face is fully formed. And, Bloog is starting to settle into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day.
How I'm doing: I'm GREAT! I still have days when I'm tired or the "broids" start acting up, but for the most part I am loving this part of pregnancy!!! The cravings are out of control and I've been banned from watching FoodTV because whatever food I'm watching them eat I instantly have a craving for. My boobs still hurt and I dont' expect for that to go away. I think I'm carrying well and I can still fit some of my pre-pregnancy clothes which is AWESOME! And Baby Daddy makes me feel so beautiful and sexy even when I feel like a circus freak.
![]() |
| I am so fine... CTHU! Not really, I was just having a really good day! |


No comments:
Post a Comment