How big is BLOOG???

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I'm an oven...

This is the first week in quite sometime that I feel like myself! 

It's so wonderful to be pain free so I can just bask in the glow of being pregnant.  I can still fit most of my clothes if I use my belly belt (another AWESOME gadget for moms to be) but I can forget tucking a shirt in, I look absolutely ridiculous. 

And now I'm starting to feel Bloog moving around and kicking and everytime I feel it I can't help but smile.  I wonder, when they say a pregnant woman is glowing is it because she lights up everytime her little one makes his/her presence known?  I am getting such a kick (pun intended) out of it, I can't help but be happy all of the time! 

So now that I can feel Bloog I have a renewed effort to eat better. I don't know what it is about vegetables but since I got pregnant I just am not interested.  But today I made myself go to the grocery store and I bought bags and bags of frozen veggies with the goal of eating 3 servings a day.  I made the mistake of calling Lola Campbell while in the grocery store and in typical mommy-fashion she gave me a lecture about my poor eating habits.  This woman proceeds to tell me I am an oven and I need to take care of myself... I couldn't do anything but CTHU!

This week is going to be rather exciting, we've got an appt with the OB tomorrow and the high-risk specialist Friday.  And I cannot forget the BIG event: on Friday I am going to tell my narcissitic, self-absorbed, socially inept boss I'm pregnant.  I'm sure she's going to make it all about her which is why I plan to tell her in the presence of several sane, family-oriented folks in upper management,so it may go better than I'm planning.  Stay tuned for details... 

No comments:

Post a Comment