So it was kind of cold today and I don't think I had on enough layers.
I say that because as I was leaving the nail salon and heading towards 5 Guys my right nipple starts to throb, 5 minutes later it felt like I was in some sick twisted S&M movie and someone had slapped on the nipple clamps and was squeezing hard enough for me to scream the safety word!
By the time I walked into 5 Guys I couldn't focus on anything but my boob. I even looked down my shirt to see if it was bleeding. I knew what I had to do and when I couldn't take it anymore I said "F*ck it", they're my boobs and they hurt like hell. So I start massaging my right nipple and it got so good to me I closed my eyes and forget where I was. But you know that feeling when you can feel someone staring at you... I open my eyes and two male customers and the line cooks are staring at me with this look. They were looking at me like they were waiting to see what else I was going to do. I had to laugh because I know I looked crazy but desperate times call for desperate measures. I got my food and got the hell outta' there...
When I got to my car I cranked up the heat and proceeded with my massage and by the time I got home I was good!

No comments:
Post a Comment