How big is BLOOG???

 BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Can't stop watching...

Cable is AMAZING!  I am now obsessed with all of the pregnancy shows and today is a marathon.  Today's obsession "Obese and Pregnant", here I am complaining about my weight and some of these women are over 330lbs and having to deal with the affects of their weight on their babies is breaking my heart.

I can't imagine being pregnant and dealing with checking my sugar potential heart attacks and strokes.  OMG, they just did an amnio, I think I'm going to faint!  Oh lord now its time for the c-section, I think I may have to rethink my decision, I don't want that big-ass needle in my back.... WTH!  And now comes the delivery.... Ewww, I'm not ready for this, I just don't think I want to see Muffin covered with all of that gelatenous bloody stuff. 

What have I gotten myself into, LOL!  Oohh gotta' go, "Pregnant and Paralyzed" is on...

No comments:

Post a Comment