How big is BLOOG???

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Finally...

So I finally got confirmation from my high-risk specialist, that one of my fibroids is "dying", which is why I'm in so much pain!

It feels so good to 1) know what is causing the pain and get reassurance that its not hurting Muffin, and 2) have someone take what I'm saying seriously.  Its such a shame that in this day and age you have to be your own doctor and advocate.  If I hadn't of kept calling and bugging folks I never would've gotten a correct diagnosis.  He says I can take Motrin for the pain, but I think the worst of it is behind me so I'm just going to continue to tough it out.  At this point I still have some cramping and my "Hot Pocket" feels like its going to fall out everytime I move, but compared to how I was feeling before this is a breeze! 

And during all of this I managed to lose 6 pounds!  The nurse says as long as I'm not spotting its all good, but I've learned not to trust anyone.  So I can't wait for my next appointment with my high-risk specialist in two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment