How big is BLOOG???

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Oops I forgot...

In case you hadn't noticed my due date has changed, which is confusing the heck out of me.


If you go by the size of Bloog my due date is June 14th; if you go by my LMP (don't ask) my due date is June 20th.  So I've got another week and Lola Campbell is going to be fit to be tied.  Bloog is putting a crimp in her traveling plans... LOL!


The good news is that gives me more time to get things in order.  I've got soo much to do:
- Finish going through my clothes so we can move into my beloved, cherished, most sacred closet room
- Paint the master bedroom
- Paint Bloog's room
- Get Baby Daddy's custom closet built in the office
- Figure out how to fit all of my clothes, shoes, handbags, and such into a tiny closet
- Pick out baby furniture
- Find a housekeeper
- Sign us up for childbirth classes
- and the list keeps growing!!!


AND, next week I plan on telling my boss I'm knocked up.... Stay tuned for details, this is going to be funny!


One other thing, according to one of my dearest friends Lady, I need to post preggo pix, so after next week be on the lookout.

No comments:

Post a Comment