How big is BLOOG???

 BabyFruit Ticker

Saturday, January 8, 2011

SMDH...

This year I had decided I wasn't going to have any New Year's resolutions but I've decided if I don't do anything else, I'm not going to sweat small things, small ideas, or small people.  God has got too much planned for me and I can't dwell on people or things that will block my blessings!  

Its amazing to me how folks push your buttons and then when you finally react they spin it to make you the bad guy.  One thing I can tell you about my current state, I do not have a tolerance for people's bullshit and the things I used to put up with pre-pregnancy aren't even going to occur at this point.  As much as I want this to be a happy, wonderful experience for me, my family and friends, people are who they are and in the end they always show their true colors...  That doesn't mean the love isn't there, it just means I shouldn't expect them to act any differently now than they did before, which is so sad.  But maybe this will change me for the better, because I'm tired of putting up with it.  I am over this ridiculous, immature, insane, passive aggressive behavior! 

I have to go now because Baby Daddy says I can't let this foolishness stress me out...

No comments:

Post a Comment