How big is BLOOG???

 BabyFruit Ticker

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Say what...

So we had a doctor's appointment and I got to hear Bloog's heartbeat.  He/she is doing great and although I've been worried about my weight the doctor says we're fine. 

Of course, she had to take blood AGAIN.  Y'all know how much I hate that and my girl wasn't there so I told them they'd have to catch me another day, they tracked her down so she could take my blood.  I'm telling y'all she is good at what she does, you don't feel a thing and she keeps me occupied so I'm not staring at my blood swirling around in the collection tube.

So I had to call Lola Campbell and give her and update.  This woman proceeds to tell me that I was OVER 8 lbs when I was born and so was Nikki and since she has such big babies the doctors were going to make her have a c-section if she had anymore... WTH!  And I'm not sure if I mentioned this but Lola Clarke was proud to tell me Patrick was almost 10 lbs!!!   Now I'm sitting here wondering how big Bloog is going to be, the average is 9 lbs.  And I'm telling you right now there is ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY NO WAY a 9 lbs baby can come out of my Coookie-Box!  Nope, ain't happening I know the female reproductive system is capable of a lot of things, I just think mine isn't built that way.  Has anyone ever seen a 9 lb bowling ball???  And I'm supposed to give someone permission to pull that out of my "stuff", you got me messed up.

But I'm not going to dwell on that for now...  "Don't worry about a thing.... 'Cuz every little thing is gonna be alright!"

No comments:

Post a Comment