And I have to say I am so much like her its scary. The same way I reacted when I found out I got an iPad for Christmas (the BEST gift EVER!) was exactly how she reacted when she found out about Bloog... CTHU! I still laugh when I think about it and the thing that sux is we don't have a video camera so we couldn't record the moment.
So now the cat is officially out of the bag! But leave it to my mother to lecture me, I got the "you have to stop wearing those high heels" talk. But for the record: I only wear heels sparingly, I wear flats to and from and put on my "babies" when needed! And my doctor says for now they're okay. But I'm glad my mother knows so now I can ask her questions and get her advice.
Poem from Bloog to both Grandmothers:
I do not have a face to see, or put inside a frame.
I do not have soft cheeks to kiss,
I don't yet have a name.
You can't yet hold my tiny hands, 'nor whisper in my ear.
It's still too soon to sing a song, or cuddle me so near.
But all will change come June 14th,
that’s when they say I'm due.
I'll be your grandchild and I can't wait until the day I meet you.
All I ask between now and then is your patience while I grow.
I promise I'll be worth the wait,
because of all the love you will show.
So have a Merry Christmas, a wish to you from me.
I cannot wait to be a part of this loving family!

No comments:
Post a Comment