So today I am officially four months pregnant! I am extremely nervous because I haven't really gained that much weight, but I'm staying in prayer and I'm not going to worry about it.
We're doing pretty good otherwise, I'm enjoying some much needed time off. I've spent the last three days doing absolutely NOTHING! I know they say you get your energy back in the 2nd trimester, I'm just waiting for it to kick in. So I spent the early part of the day getting my hair done, those Dominican's know how to blowout the kinks... LOL! I went in looking like Ms. Celie and left looking like I just had a fresh perm, but you pay a price, the heat fromt the blow-dryers is killer. After my blowout I went to Whole Foods because I know I'm not eating enough fruits and veggies and I have to get a handle on it. My new plan is to eat at least one salad a day no matter what, I think that will give us at least 3 servings of veggies. Oh, can I just say my new craving is cereal, Special K with fruit & yogurt is where its at!
We only have two more days until we tell my mother about the FETUS, I'm so excited! I can't wait to talk to her about some of the things I'm going through. Baby Daddy was close to 10 lbs when he was born so I need my mommy to talk me down, because the thought of a 9-10 lb baby coming out of my Hot Pocket is enough to make me keep my legs closed for LIFE! Maybe I should sign-up for a c-section now???
No comments:
Post a Comment