How big is BLOOG???

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

How we're doing...

16 weeks:

How's the baby growing: Muffin's tiny bones are in his/her ears, which means he/she can now pick up our voices. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming. And now we can find out the sex, but we won't be getting that detail until the day our Ragamuffin arrives!  No exceptions, so some folks need to stop asking, LOL!

How I'm feeling:  I'm still tired and we're still in our nauseous phase, but at least we're not throwing up everyday.  I still haven't gained much weight which I'm concerned about, and I haven't quite made it to the gym, but that is on the list for next week.  Our next appt with the OB is next week so prayerfully it will be nothing but good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment