How big is BLOOG???

 BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, December 2, 2010

How we're doing

12 weeks:

How's the baby growing: Ragamuffin is now shifting into the growth and maturation stage.  The baby has been in the critical development stage, and now almost all of Muffin's systems are fully formed.
How I'm feeling:  Well I'm still tired and even though I haven't gained any weight my clothes are kind of snug, and I'm really starting to miss my waist (sigh).  And now that I'm nearing the end of my first trimester Muffin has decided to take mommy through the vomiting stage.  So every night we have an appointment with the bathroom.  For the record I'd just like to say, I AM NOT FEELING THIS part of pregnancy.  I would rather do anything else than throw up, it is exhausting.  But Baby Daddy has been there rubbing my back through each episode which is kind of cute in a sick way... LOL!


Me at 12 weeks, I wish I could blame the pooch on the FETUS, but that's all me... CTHU!  I'd also like to bring attention to the fact that I HAVE NO WAIST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment