When we decided to buy a house one of the main motivating factors was we wanted a home to have our family and friends come over.
I love having family get-togethers, but I have to admit I wish I could snap my fingers and all of the prep work was done. It takes a lot of time and work to clean, prep, and cook and still have enough energy to enjoy folks when they come over. On the one hand I'm now in the 2nd trimester so my energy level should get better, but I am WORN OUT! But with each event I learn something new which saves me time for the next get-together. And I must say my new favorite time-savers DIPS, everyone loves them and you can make them ahead of time. However, I also learned meatballs should not be cooked in a crock pot overnight... LOL...
And even in my current condition I'm still a hottie! I got hit on today by a somewhat attractive but extremely GHETTO lesbian! Other than that tonite was great, but I forgot to mention the damn Redskins lost by 3 points. How do you bench your starting quarterback two days before you play your ARCHRIVAL??? Dan Snyder is a money-grubbing, micro-managing, napoleon complex having nitwit. Any Mike Shanahan is his spineless cuckold! I'm so over it, and I'm kind of glad they lost and I hope they continue to lose until they get it together.
Anywho, several folks commented on my weight gain, which I didn't think was noticeable. I know some of that is because Ragamuffin is growing everyday, but a lot of it is also because during the 1st trimester I didn't have the energy to do anything more than go to work and home. So starting next week I've got to get back into an exercise regimen, not just for me but also for the FETUS! Stay tuned for pictures of me in my water aerobics get-up...LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment