How big is BLOOG???

 BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Seriously...

At least I know why I'm up this time, we (me and Baby Daddy) were in bed by 9:30 tonite, which means I'm up at 3:30am.

So I'm up and for some reason I can't stop thinking about my Aunt Bop.  I really miss her and I know she'd be so excited for me!  Between her and my mother I don't know who wanted us to have a baby more, she'd always say "when are you and Patrick going to have our baby?".. LOL!  I just wish she were here to share this with us, I can only imagine how she would've reacted when she heard the good news (sigh). 

And I still wake up most mornings thinking, I can't believe Kim is gone... It sucks being a grown-up, I remember when I was younger and my older relatives passed away, it was sad but never like this.  My mother's mother passed when I was young and that affected me mostly because I saw how much it affected my mother and I was sad and hurt for her.  We've lost several family members this year, I just pray next year is filled with nothing but happiness and joy!

But I'm focusing on the positive, which brings me to my cousin Chante! She is an amazing party planner (www.eventsdonesimply.com) so when I told her about Bloog she was so excited and has now been harrassing me for not telling her sooner because she only has 90 days to plan a shower... LOL!  She is a mess, but I love her to death.  But the next thing on our list is sending out announcements to some of our close family and friends.  Some of you will be getting them even though you've known for awhile, because they're cute and we're just too excited.

Well its 5am, I guess I'll watch even more tv before its time to wake up Baby Daddy... Good morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment