This is CRAZY! Tonite I woke up because I was hungry, I only had cereal for dinner. The positive: I didn't get sick tonight; the negative: It's 3am and I'm WIDE AWAKE! You know when you're tired but can't go back to sleep. I'm assuming that based on my past sleepless nights I'll be ready to shut my eyes around 6:30-7am. I guess I should consider this practice for when the baby is here but I got news for Patrick, I AM NOT waking up with the baby all night every night. Somebody better tell his ass that we are in this one TOGETHER...lol! He says he is in this with me, I should wake his ass up and make him stay awake until I go back to sleep. But no sense in both of us being tired, and his time will come...
Oh it just hit me, I want some steamed shrimp... I know random thought but sometimes it's like that.
Well I'm going to go, Psych is on and that can usually hold my attention for the next hour.
![]() |
| AllI want for Christmas is a full night of sleep! |

No comments:
Post a Comment